Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome

Hello, and welcome to yet another blog of ice and fire. This blog is the cyberspiritual succesor to my A Game of Thrones: 10th Re-read Anniversary blog, and here on Stormsongs I will continue my re-read with A Clash of Kings, second novel in the magnificent saga, and continue from there with A Storm of Swords, and maybe I'll tackle A Feast for Crows and A Dance with Dragons as well. Unlike the previous blog, I will also use this one to rant and rave about anything related to A Song of Ice and Fire - and other geeky material related to fantasy.




6 comments:

  1. Hello Mr.Slynt,
    nice to see that you continue re-reading the books, I really enjoyed your AGoT re-read. I'm looking forward for your interesting insights and interpretations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shadrik, you're still with me? That is cool, thank you for shouldering on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Slynt,

    I just saw that your original aGoT blog is offline. This is too bad, I was just going to recommend it to somebody. It would be nice if you would have kept it as an archive!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Viserion81, I have taken it offline indeed. But do have the material. I'll post something more about it in a few days (the whys and hows of it). Thank you for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss the old blog too, I was catching up on it during my own most recent reread, and now it's gone (except for Google's cache). It would be great if you could make the postings available somehow. Thanks for your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Zaister. For the moment I am keeping the old one offline, but it will return. In a week or two I will start on "A Clash of Kings" (hopefully) and then I hope to have you with me again.

    ReplyDelete